I've described this to people before but I had to cut and paste my previous message to them because I want to share this with all.
So get this, I think I have a chronic bed-wetter that lives in one of the places by me because there is a different mattress being thrown out in our alley at least once a week. And they stick around forever it seems and people push them over so they are blocking the alley enough that you can't drive by. I have reversed all the way down the alley because it will be a cold day before I will touch one of those things to move it out of the way. So I figure between all the buildings there could be no more than approximately 85 beds in there but how often do you replace a mattress like once every 10 years? I don't even know but I swear these people are going through them like toothpaste.
Anyways, I wanted to show proof of this phenomenon so I took a walk to take pictures of the ones that showed up this week. However, the one to the right is a first with the sheets still on. I mean really you don't have the time to take the sheet off before throwing out your mattress? So if you have any answers for me as to why this might happen please let me know. I have a feeling that it is some street code like the shoes on the telephone wires that I am clueless about and I really don't want to know.
3 comments:
You are FUNNY and the whole mattress thing is weird!
hey...thanks for adding another post!!!! i love it
This is one of the grossest things I have ever seen. You should really try to get a picture of the lady with a parrott.
Post a Comment